When the Mighty Able website is visited the following information is collected:
- The IP address given by the user’s ISP
- The user’s top level domain name
- The date and time of the user’s visit to the Mighty Able website
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- The type of browser used.
All these items are referred to as Technical Information. Depending on the purpose of a user’s visit, the following additional information may be collected but only if the user specifically provides this information by filling out a form on the Mighty Able website, sending an email using an email facility or making an online purchase on the website:
- Name and contact details including the user’s email address;
- Information concerning Mighty Able that the user is interested in receiving;
- Employment related information, in relation to users who are applicants or prospective applicants for employment opportunities listed on the Mighty Able website; and
- Any other information the user includes in a form or email.
- Credit card number, card security code, and expiration date.
How is the information used?
In relation to Technical Information, the information is usually aggregated, so that it cannot be used to identify or contact the user. This information is used to identify patterns of usage of the site. It is general information that allows us to make improvements to the functionality, usability and accessibility of the Mighty Able website. The information collected is in an appropriate secure format and held by Mighty Able’s application service provider for archival purposes.